How has September treated you all?? Whatever has happened, I hope you're all finishing the month with a smile on your face! For me, September has been pretty good (I'm writing this in advance and hoping that it won't all go tumbling down now..) but also nothing out of the ordinary, just getting used to the oncoming cold weather and moaning about all the exams I'm going to have in the next two years. I'm hoping October will be more fun. FUN. NOT EVIL, OKAY. SOMETIMES LIFE HAS A WEIRD DEFINITION OF FUN. Seriously, NEVER complain your life is boring. It'll be raining gum balls before you know it.. XD
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
On the Fence by Kasie West
Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan
The Rain by Virginia Bergin
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Look out for reviews of Malala and Listening for Lucca!
The World is A Book: Another Year in Portugal #1
My TBR Pile...
Top Ten Underrated Books in Young Adult
The World is a Book: Another Year in Portugal #2
Tonight is the Night Where Books Become Songs
Bring Out the Book Boyfriends: Levi
Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR
I Guess It's Time I Told You... I Don't Get Genres
Around the Blogosphere:
- If you're a blogger or an author, go have a look at Amber's survey! It's about review requests and review policies, and I bet you that the blogoversary will love it!!
- Sophie has a great blogging survival guide. She lists some equipment that you might need as a blogger and I can't think of anything else I'd add to it. :D
- Amber @ Books of Amber has a feature called Books in Motion about movie adaptations. This post is about The Hunger Games, and she really got me thinking about characters and how different we imagine them.
Top 4 Posts:
- I have decided that I like Ice Age's theory of continental drift a whole lot more than the real geographical one.
- I've been watching The 100, and OH. MY. GOSH. IT'S AMAZING AND BELLAMY IS THE MOST GORGEOUS GUY EVER.
- Wolfblood is also back... YAYYYYY! IT'S STILL KILLING MY FEELS THOUGH AND AHH.
- Superheroes by The Script is such a great song. I've been loving it so much, and I want to listen to it on repeat. ;)
October is coming!! Which means Halloween, Winter and that we're a whole month closer to Christmas. ;D I hope loads of bookish goodness lies ahead for you!